1) Students are not required to participate in live classes. They are more than welcome to just watch. Students are also free to come and go as they please. They do not have to stay for an entire class.
2) Students must choose usernames that are non-offensive and that actually make sense as names.
3) Students who wish to participate in class activities MUST be in a quiet environment that is free of distractions.
4) Students are welcome, and even encouraged, to have family members and/or friends attend lessons with them in the same room. However, those individuals are not permitted to participate in class activities under the member's account.
5) Students are not permitted to allow any other person to post in our group or to participate in group activities under his/her account.
6) Students are required to interact in a respectful fashion with the instructor, and with one another. Students are not allowed to judge, correct, or mock one another. Please, be kind to one another.
7) Discussions about politics, religion, sex, or sexual orientation are not permitted in this space.
8) Remember that our focus is on learning and growing as language lovers. Anything that inhibits that process is not permitted.
9) Please use common sense. Be mindful of the fact that this is an age-friendly, multi-cultural, educational environment. Each of us is responsible for contributing to this group in an intentional manner. Let's work together to make it a space that all of us can enjoy. Thank you